When you’re riding in a time machine way for into the future,
don’t stick your elbow out the window, or it’ll turn into a fossil. -JH
If you like working with big data, bots, artificial intelligence, and bringing awesome product experiences to business users then we’ve got a job for you. We work with smart people to solve some really interesting problems so reach out and let’s talk about how we can work together.
Full Stack Engineer
At Revere, we help data-driven companies get the insights they need in real-time, so they can handle problems before they become crises. Remember the last time the system started acting up and you got an alert about that? Business people need that kind of thing too. Revere connects to popular business tools and alerts teams when something really important happens in their accounts. We’re backed by Baseline Ventures, a bunch of ex-Googlers and a guy named Bubba. We’re actively monitoring thousands of accounts and starting to monetize.
Your role and impact
We’re looking for a talented engineer to join our SF family, and as an early member of our team you’ll have significant impact on how we shape the product and leverage technology to solve problems for our customers. Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a lot of experience working with 3rd party APIs, building APIs and microservices.
- Have strong backend skills with ability to work on the front-end.
- Be able to think around corners and anticipate challenges.
- Like working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Be an enthusiastic collaborator.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop third party API connectors and internal APIs.
- Engineer the features for our bot and web app.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that power our front-end stack.
Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
Experience shipping code in a production environment
Strong experience developing APIs, microservices
2+ years of experience in Java backend and Java EE technologies
3+ years of experience with relational and/or NoSQL database systems
3+ years of Cloud-based architecture (for example: GCP or AWS development)
Experience with statistics, machine learning
Experience with React/Redux
Experience working with or even using marketing or business tech
Startup experience preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Part of a highly experienced team with a growing user base
- Early stage startup upside opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules
- Taps & Snacks at our dog-friendly office in SOMA SF.
Revere is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome everyone, and we encourage diverse perspectives and backgrounds. People seeking employment at Revere are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.