When you’re riding in a time machine way for into the future,
don’t stick your elbow out the window, or it’ll turn into a fossil.
If you like working with big data, bots, artificial intelligence, and bringing awesome product experiences to business users then we’ve got a job for you. We work with smart people to solve some really interesting problems so reach out and let’s talk about how we can work together.
At Revere, we help data-driven companies get the insights they need in real-time, so they can handle problems before they become crises. Remember the last time the system started acting up and you got an alert about that? Business people need that kind of thing too. Revere connects to popular business tools and alerts teams when something really important happens in their accounts. We’re backed by Baseline Ventures, a bunch of ex-Googlers and a guy named Bubba. We’re actively monitoring thousands of accounts and starting to monetize.
Your role and impact
We’re looking for a talented engineer to join our SF family, and as an early member of our team you’ll have significant impact on how we shape the product and leverage technology to solve problems for our customers. Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience building a data platform.
- Be able to think around corners and anticipate challenges.
- Like working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Be an enthusiastic collaborator.
What you’ll be doing
Collaborate to design and develop quality code for data science and AI product features
Build monitor and manage data pipelines
Track and report on internal business metrics
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Experience shipping code in a production environment
- Experience designing and building a data model, ETL and data-flow pipelines
- Experience coding in Java
- Experience writing, debugging, optimizing SQL queries
- Experience with MPP data warehouses
- Experience with Hadoop and Map
- ReduceExperience with big data tools like Hive or Spark
- Experience with statistics, machine learning
- Scala & Python skills
- Experience working with or even using marketing or business tech
- Startup experience preferred
Benefits & Perks
Part of a highly experienced team with a growing user base
Early stage startup upside opportunity
Taps & snacks at our dog-friendly office in SOMA (SF)
Revere is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome everyone, and we encourage diverse perspectives and backgrounds. People seeking employment at Revere are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.